Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Legwarmers now available

Just a quick note to let everyone know that you can now buy my Little Legwarmers EXCLUSIVELY at Above the Barre dance studio in Berea, OH.


The legwarmers all feature decorative ribbon bows at the top and double-overcast edges at the bottom (which look a little different from the ones in the photo, but trust me, they're even cuter with the new lettuce hem). Great as legwarmers for young kids, or armwarmers for older kids or adults! Each pair is individually made by me, and comes packaged in a cute cello bag with care instructions on the tag. A steal at only $8 a pair!
Get them while you can - I sold three pairs before the owner had finished reading the consignment agreement I wrote up!
If they sell well at the studio, I may try selling them at additional venues, so let me know if you have any suggestions of places who might be looking to sell kids' clothing.

1 comment:

Laura said...

How cute those are, and they look so professional! I agree that $8 is a great price! There used to be a dance studio in Euclid (Lakeshore Dance & Gymnastics), but they moved to Mayfield Village. I think the name is still the same, and from what I understand, they have a pretty large clientele. You might want to look into selling the legwarmers there, too. Then you'll have an east side presence as well! : )