Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Newest finished project - socks for ME!!!!!



Pattern: Kaibashira by Chrissy Gardiner
Yarn: Soxx Appeal by Knit One Crochet Too in 9260 Raspberry Sundae
Verdict: Hell, yeah! I love these socks. I love this yarn. I love this pattern. It's 75F outside and I still want to wear wool socks, that's how great they are. Seriously, I can't wait to start another pair for myself once I finish a couple of Lazy Mama projects that are on the needles right now. The only thing I might do differently is the cast-on scalloped edge. I think ribbing might work better to help them stay up ... but then again, that edge is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute socks! Hey, at least you can still wear them in the house! My wood floors are perpetually cold, so I nearly always wear socks inside.