- designed a new product for etsy (all that's missing are decent photos and a good name)
- made half a dozen of said new product
- finished up and published a pattern that's been sitting on my desk for months, just waiting to be proofread and listed
- listed and relisted almost a dozen items
- got together another submission of my Awesome Underappreciated Quilt Design, which goes out in tomorrow's mail.
- possibly spent a little too much of my "work" time on Ravelry, looking for "inspiration." Yeah, that's it! Inspiration!
Here's hoping she can come back next week so I can get these new dealios listed on etsy and write up a couple of extra patterns and edit some photos I might try to sell online and ... oh, crap, guess I'm going to need more than one day, huh?